This week was spring break for Indiana University Southeast. So I took the advantage and got as many shifts as I could at work to catch up on money. Starving artist. It is real.
However, I did unload the kiln I loaded last week. I feel like my work came out pretty well. Nothing broke! Though I did get one crack. I was expecting something more to happen with my internal cracks of my mini me's.
I was not so much into the way my terra sigillata looked on my scales, so I added some shine to them. I like them much better than what they were.
I bought the shine and metallic paint to add to my chains.
Then I also glued the foot and ankle that feel off before the mini me got into the kiln. I am not too keen to the basicall straight cut connection, but it is alright the little lady is still good looking.