This week I after unloading the kiln and making last minute additions and fixes I set up a show in the spacelab at Indiana University Southeast.
I think my work always looks so much better together than I thought that they would.
I also did a lot of work this week. I feel like I got about seven pieces done. I made three chains, three little butt necklaces, a wine chiller, and a scale.
I got all those pieces dry enough to try and get them in the kiln in time to be ready for the wood kiln and soda kiln next week. I think that they were dry enough. At least with putting a good amount of a preheat. So we'll see when I pop the kiln open. I hope everything is fine! I am sure that it will be.