This week was the last week of school. This week was our classes mandatory clean up day. We spent the day cleaning up the kiln pad, cleaning up the wood kiln, and piling up wood for next semester's wood firing. I had a rad job to get up on our upper level wood rack. I stacked my little heart out. And with the help of work glove there was no splinter! lol.
Then I worked a lot more on my newest piece this week. I finished up the details for finishing it. Then I went on to take the little lady off the armature. That was much harder than I thought it would be; however, this was my first time and experience with an armature. I expected some struggle because of that. My pelvis did not want to stay one piece. So I said, "Okay step back. Fix the breakage and then just end the day to sit on it and think." Next step was to ask for help and advice from my professor, Brian Harper. So I did some supports and the little lady got put back together again.
The last thing that happened this week was the class final critique. This semester was a good one. I got lots of work pumped out. I think it is putting me in some sort of direction. Though not sure what kinda direction it may be. lol.