Hello. It is the end of another week. It was another busy life week. I was in Nashville, TN for the weekend for a wedding. So for me being gone for three days I would say I got a decent amount of work done especially with what this week threw at me.
Last week my mold was taking forever to cast and pop those bad boys out. So I stepped back for a moment and did some thinking. I realized my mold was rehydrating, so I had to let it do some drying this week before I could cast again. Not to mention I also had ran out of slip last week. With that being said I made slip this week, and cast two scales.
I also decided that I would spray paint the wires, 'pelvic floor muscles', while they were on the pelvises. So then the next step for me was to paint over the spray paint that got on the wooden board. I did that and painted a wall in my studio marshmallow white as well to match the board my pelvises are on. I did that because I decided to decompose the reproductive system with it sitting in the pelvis. Then I made another reproductive system this week as well.
Last but not least I made some more chain links. I believe there are more than 130 links now. But I would definitely have to count them to be for sure.