Howdy! This week was fall break. However, that did not stop me from being in the studio though. This week I got to casting some more scales. I made more slip this week to cast more scales, since I was running low on slip. I unloaded the kiln full of scales that finally got to fire off at the end of last week. Some of them warped, and some of them sucked. However, it's okay I've got more to make. Then I finished my first handbuilt scale, the Barbie scale I started on last week.
I also started on my time lapse for my pelvis and reproductive system piece. Though here comes the interesting part. One of the nails on the board came loose! My plaster pelvises did not break, but two of my reproductive systems broke. In the process of them breaking I also cut my finger on the nail, but I am fine! So I remade those two pieces, and began letting them dry out.
The last but not least I got my chain that I had been working on into a bisque firing.