Hello. Another week has gone by. This week was just a really rough week. It was like every thing that could go wrong did, in the studio and outside of the studio.
I took a trip to home depot this week to get some d rings for my pelvis and reproductive piece, and some wire for it as well. I also got metal rods to put in the feet of my most recent lady so she will stand up right. I was going to work on that this week, but I needed some assistance from my professor to cut the rods shorter. Though Brian has been sick, so hopefully I can get them cut in time for my crit and fall show.
I rebuilt the hanging mechanism for the board for my piece. However, the brand new reproductive systems I built last week did not work. One of the two I made broke... So I got another one built this week, for it to break....
First I made slip this week, then I got to work and I cast more scales. Later I loaded a kiln to bisque ten more scales. It came out well. A few more good ones compared to the last loading.