To recap last week I went to Home Depot for nuts and bolts; however, I did not know how to do the tasks at hand. So this week since my professor, Brian Harper, was still sick I got help from the drawing professor, Emily Sheehan. She showed me how to cut the rods that needed to be epoxied into my lady's feet. Then we cut wood to make a board for my lady to stand on. Next we used a nail gun to put feet on the board along with wood to stand up a "mirror" for the lady to look into.
I had my BFA critique this week. That took an entire day to set up and then take down since it was in the Spacelab (a student gallery to learn how to show work). In my critique someone came up with the idea of having a shelf unit for my scales for my show coming up. Because of that I tried making my own shelf, which just was an awful experience. Later after trying and failing I just decided to buy one instead.
I cast nine more scales this week, and then got those bad boys into the kiln. They came out a.o.k. My show install was this week as well. So after I unloaded the kiln I loaded up all my work, and took it off to Prophecy Ink to install. So glad the show is almost here, and stress if off my chest now. Next the opening.