Hello all. This week I did a lot of testing with my mold. Learning my mold has been a challenge. I had a blow out on my second pull, but not my first pull. So weird? I took a flashlight to the outside and looked inside and found light shining through. So since my scale got ruined when I molded it I have to plug my mold every time I go to cast. Then since it’s my first two part mold I’m trouble shooting the whole drying and finding out how my mold doesn’t fall in.
Then I also got some glazing done on old scales so they can go in the kiln and get out of my studio for space. I also tried bisquing my reproductive system with little hope of survival, but good ness she survived. And I also finished my fofth chain I started on Christmas break that had to be put on hold. So now I can start my goal of Fine this semester.
I also i started a new figure. Though she’s very flat and put on hold because I ran out of clay. Good news though my clay will be here next week.