This week for starters I continued to slip cast scales. I have made 7 in total. Got a few duds for sure, but that is expected. I am still trying to figure this mold out, since it is my first two part plaster mold.
I did not make any progress on my figure though. My clay did not come in... Hopefully it comes in next week.....
I did a lot of working on graduate applications and my thesis paper this week. It is where most of my attention went, instead of my physical work. Though I did work on a new chain. I got a good head start on it I would say. I'll end up finishing it next week.
I also did some more cleaning out of old work in my studio this week to make more room for my scales. I threw out my barbies I had taking up space, and put shelves in where they were to make even more space. Then I took all but one piece home. So I have one more old piece to get out of my studio to make even more space. Though that one is going to take a team effort to get it out of my studio. So maybe next week or the following week.